1. 90% of the information that brain takes in is visual. The brain processes visuals 60 000 times faster than text.
2. 40% of people respond better to visual information than plain text.
3. Publishers who use infographics grow in traffic an average of 12% more than those who don’t.
4. Posts with videos attract 3 times more inbound links than plain text posts.
5. Pinterest generated more referral traffic for businesses than Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn combined.
6. 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online.
7. Over 60 hours of videos are uploaded each minute on YouTube.
8. 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter every minute.
9. Viewers spend 100% more time on pages with videos on them.
10. Viewers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video.
This is an extract adapted from the article “19 Reasons You Should Include Visual Content in Your Marketing”. Read the full article here.